Prevent Fraud With “Positive Pay” Service at Florida Capital Bank
No matter the size of your business, you are vulnerable to check fraud.
Business check fraud can include:
- Lost or stolen checks
- Duplicate and counterfeit checks (including paychecks)
At Florida Capital Bank, our expert team is ready to help you manage and control your business finances in every situation. Through our “Positive Pay” program we are able to provide you protection against fraud and ensure better control over your working capital.
FLCBank’s Positive Pay tool puts you in control by reducing the risk of unauthorized check payments.
Through this service you can secure your businesses’ bank accounts by:
- Detecting Unusual Activity
- Positive Pay allows for you to detect unusual or unauthorized disbursement activity on your accounts.
- Automatic Comparisons
- Positive Pay allows for the transmission of an electronic file of the checks issued to FLCBank be put through an automated comparison with checks presented for payment.
- Receive Alerts
- Through our Positive Pay service, FLCBank will send an alert of any non-matching checks to you and allow you to make a payment decision.
- Check Communication
- Positive Pay allows for you to instruct the bank to either honor a check and to pay it, or dishonor a check and return it.
- Reduce Your Risk of Loss
- With Positive Pay, you can eliminate the chance of losses that comes with unauthorized, lost, duplicate and stolen checks.
- Create Efficiency
- Positive Pay allows for reporting options that make workflow and reconciliation efficient for any type or size of business.
- Share Information
- Our user-friendly file upload feature makes it easy for you to share information about issued checks with FLCBank.
- Create Expectations
- Exceptions report are available through Business Online Banking and can be sent via email.
- Easy Upload
- Use accounting software to generate a tab-delimited text data file for easy upload.
FLCBank’s Positive Pay Service is made up of three simple steps.
- Data file creation
- Through your Business Online Banking account, create an online data file. This includes both payee and checking information.
- File Review & Exception Report
- FLCBank uses the file you upload to verify authenticity when your check is presented for payment. If the information does not match, the check will appear on a daily exceptions report we send to you for review.
- Decision to pay
- Through Business Online Banking you make the decision to pay or not to pay the items on the exception report. Positive Pay also prevents duplicate checks from being paid.
At Florida Capital Bank, we offer a number of other leading-edge Treasury Management Services that can help you achieve optimal cash management and simplified accounting. These services include but are not limited to:
- Business Online Banking
- Monitor real-time balances and funds transfer activity.
- Access check and deposit transaction images.
- Access online and wire origination and approvals.
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit checks electronically and securely from your office.
- Consolidate deposits quickly into your account.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Wire Transfers
- Easily and securely download your ACH files.
- Initiate and manage online wire transfers, including domestic and international payments (USD and foreign currency)
- Allow your customers or business partners to send payments directly to your lockbox.
- Minimize debt costs and keep funds available for your business
- Sweep Services
- Automate your daily cash management decisions by sweeping your funds.
- Link your line of credit to your business checking account and excess checking balances will be applied to the credit account.
Get in Touch With Us Today:
Click HERE to learn more about the services that can keep you safe from scammers and fraud.