A NEW Business Online Banking experience!
FLCBank’s new version of Business Online Banking is designed to make managing your cash, payables and receivables easier than ever.
It’s a fresh, new look. One that translates perfectly from your desktop or laptop to your tablet. Behind that new look, you'll find the same powerful banking software you rely on - with important new features:
- Intuitive navigation
- Responsive design to enhance your mobile and tablet experience
- Seamless access to ACH and wires
- Enhanced functionality to the ACH services and for stop payments
- Real-time enrollment for FREE Small Business Bill Pay
- New Profile screen to simplify managing your user information
- COMING SOON! - new "Soft Token" mobile app for more convenience
To here more about our new Business Online Banking platform, please contact your Business Relationsip Banker.
We look forward to working with you, and hope you find our new look to be functional and user-friendly
What you need to know to login.
You will use the SAME credentials as before. Your Username and Password will remain the same. If you are currently using a token then follow the same log in procedures. There is no need to get a new token.
A: On December 4, 2019, you'll automatically have access to the new version of Business Online Banking when you click the login button. Once you click login you will be taken to a page to enter in your User ID and Password to access your Business Online Banking.
A: Yes. All of your information, reports, templates, and user settings from the previous version of Business Online Banking are automatically installed and ready to use.
A: Merchant Capture is now located under the Checks & Deposits tab.
A: The Stop Payment function is now located under the Checks & Deposits tab. If you have multiple accounts, you can select the correct account to which the stop payment should be applied from the dropdown menu.
A: You can make changes to your password and security questions from the Profile tab at the top right corner of the page.
A: No. However, we recommend users update their Operating System and/or Browser. Below is a list of supported systems and browsers.
- Windows 10 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- Internet Explorer 11.0 and newer
- Google Chrome (current version)
- Mozilla Firefox (current version)
- Apple Safari 8.0 and newer
- Microsoft Edge