More Bank For Your Business Buck
Let our experts help manage and control your company's finances with leading-edge treasury management products and services. Our combination of state-of-the-art technology and an experienced team of banking professionals means you'll enjoy optimal cash management and simplified accounting.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network used to transfer money between the Originator and the Receiver. This process is an efficient low cost solution to disburse payroll through our Direct Deposit Service, or collect payments through our Direct Payments Service. Upon proper approval, eligible business customers will be able originate ACH files either daily, weekly, monthly, or a custom schedule to meet their business needs. Florida Capital Bank ACH Origination Service offers customers a cost effective tool to transmit money to and from banking accounts.
Prepaid Card Product OfferingsFlorida Capital Bank is a principal member of MasterCard and Visa. We offer as an issuing bank the following prepaid card programs:
- Payroll cards
- Consumer Directed Healthcare cards (Health Savings, Flexible Spending, Health Reimbursement Account, and multi-purpose)
- Customer loyalty and rebate cards
- Employee Incentive cards
- One-time, non-reloadable gift cards
- Claim reimbursement or one-time disbursement cards
- Business expense cards
Remote Deposit - We offer state-of-the-art service allowing you to deposit checks quickly and securely- saving you a trip to the bank.
Wire Transfers - Originate both repetitive and non-repetitive wire transfers quickly, conveniently and securely.
Positive Pay - An automated fraud detection system that makes it easy for you to stop fraud before it occurs.
Merchant Services - Card payment processing solutions that will keep your customers happy, help you reduce operating costs, and increase your daily cash flow.
Direct Deposit - Direct Deposit is an electronic transfer of a payment from your company’s account into a checking or savings account of your employee, retiree, shareholder, or other individuals. The payment can be sent to the employee’s checking account, or split into multiple accounts that your employee owns at one or multiple institutions. Most common types of credit payments are:
- Bonuses and Commissions
- Pension Payments
- Annuity Payments
- Dividend Payments
- Interest Payments
- Benefits of Direct Deposit not only affects your employees, your business will also benefit from:
- Fewer checks being produced
- Lost and stolen checks are eliminated
- Reduced fraud because of fewer checks being issued
- Simplified Account Reconciliation
- Increased productivity due to employees spending less time away from work to cash or deposit their payroll checks.
Direct Payments - Direct Payment is the electronic transfer of a pre-authorized payment that is debited from an individual’s or a corporate client's checking or savings account and deposited into your company’s account. Most common types of debit payments are:
- Mortgage Payments
- Installment Loan Payments
- Health Club Dues
- Utility Payments
- Association Dues
- Benefits of Direct Payments
- Timely Payments
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced Check Processing Fees
Contact a Banker to Learn More
- Florida - Maryann Baner
Treasury Management Sales Manager
- Jacksonville - Jessica Steinbeck
- Gainesville - Wendy Robertson
- Orlando - Elizabeth Fechtel
- Tampa - Barbie Blank