BUILD VALUE IN PRIVATELY HELD COMPANIES AND ENSURE FINANCIAL SECURITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Florida Capital Advisors advises owners of privately held companies on strategies to grow, monetize, and diversify the enterprise value of their business. Many entrepreneurs have a significant portion of their personal net worth tied to the value of their business. Operating your business to maximize value and successfully integrating that value into a diversified portfolio of income producing assets outside of your business is critical to achieving long-term financial security for you and your family.
Whether your goal is continuing to operate and grow your business, attract investment capital, borrower funds for expansion, or to begin to diversify your net worth by exploring various liquidity options, Florida Capital Advisors can assist with the critical thought process required to achieve your goals.
- Privately held companies, family owned businesses and professional service firms
- The majority of the owner’s personal net worth trapped in the value of the business
- An ownership transition and liquidity strategy has not been developed and documented
- A post ownership income plan has not been developed and documented
- Shareholder liquidity needs are driven by investment diversification
- Shareholder(s) have been approached by financial/strategic buyer and are seeking advice
- Next generation or senior management are interested in buying all or a portion of the company
HOW WE WORK WITH CLIENTS
- Advise on current and potential enterprise value of the business
- Provide a disciplined, methodical, prioritized, approach to growing enterprise value
- Develop and evaluate business ownership transition and liquidity options
- Merger & Acquisition advisory services
- Personal financial and income planning
- Develop a plan to integrate business wealth into long term financial security
- Strategies for wealth diversification-Click here for more information
WE PROVIDE FINANCING SOLUTIONS FOR
- Majority shareholder buyouts by management or family utilizing SBA 7a loans
- Business acquisition financing utilizing SBA 7a loans
- Minority shareholder buy-ins and buy-outs
- Buy/sell agreement trigger events
- Owner occupied real estate and equipment
- Refinancing of current short and long term debt
- Leveraged dividend recapitalizations and share repurchases
- Real estate investments
Meet Our Team
Business Resource Center
The Business Resource Center is here to provide information to business owners to assist with growing the value of their business, as well as to provide guidance on a variety of business and personal financial topics.