Bringing the Bank to You Through Florida Capital Bank’s Business Relationship Bankers
At Florida Capital Bank, we believe managing your finances should be a simple and effortless process. We make it our priority to provide you the tools you need to make running your business as easy as possible, while also creating a personal banking experience. One of the ways we are able to do that is through our Business Relationship Bankers.
In this article, we break down the benefits of working with FLCBank Business Relationship Bankers as well as some of the services we offer that can take the headache out of your banking life.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- FLCBank’s Business Relationship Bankers: Your Partner in Finance
- Business Relationship Bankers: Making Business Banking Easier
- Building Your Foundation Through a Partnership With FLCBank
FLCBank Business Relationship Bankers: Your Partner in Finance
“I specialize in Business banking for customers that want a banker that will partner with them, understands their business and is experienced and compassionate about the challenges businesses face in today’s economic times.” – Wendy Robertson, Gainesville, Business Relationship Banker.
At FLCBank, we use a team approach to provide both our personal banking and business banking customers with solutions that are:
We believe banking is about more than just transactions, it’s about relationships. This unique structure allows us to respond to you quickly and leverage a wide range of products and services to fit your individualized needs. We are able to do this through our Business Relationship Bankers.
FLCBank’s Business Relationship Bankers are your direct point-of-contact. They are ready to help you whenever you may need it, even after hours and on weekends.
Your Business Relationship Banker:
- Understands your business and anticipate your unique needs.
- Tailors banking and lending solutions to help with all your professional and personal banking needs.
“I build relationships with business owners by identifying needs and offering business banking and lending products.” – Jessica Steinbeck, Jacksonville, Business Relationship Banker.
At FLCBank, we bring the bank to you! That wouldn’t be possible without our Business Relationship Bankers. Our Bankers continually work and communicate with you to ensure your needs are being met.
Our bankers review your accounts and provide updates and suggestions to best meet the changing needs of your business
Business Relationship Bankers: Making Business Banking Easier
FLCBank works with businesses of all sizes. Whether you are just starting out or have more sophisticated needs, we can grow with you as your business grows. Our Business Banking Solutions offer a number of services that aim to make banking easier and more efficient.
- Business Checking Accounts
- FLCBank offers a choice of checking accounts that have low opening deposits, low or no fees and easy-to-use mobile banking.
- Business Online & Mobile Banking
- FLCBank’s mobility app allows business owners to keep an eye on a business’s finances anytime, anywhere. We provide a full range of banking transaction options and features available while you are on the go.
- Treasury Management Services
- FLCBank’s cash management solutions can provide increased control over working capital through electronic payment options, receivables, payroll, fraud and multiple account solutions.
- Business Debit & Credit Cards
- FLCBank debit MasterCard®can help make your life simpler and offer more flexibility and security than cash and checks.
- FLCBank offers a variety of credit card options to meet your personal needs. Whether you’re looking for an everyday cash back card or luxury travel rewards, we have partnered with Mastercard® so you’re sure to find a card that suits your needs.
FLCBank’s Business Relationship Bankers have the knowledge and skill to walk you through each of these services, highlighting which would benefit your business the most. After you’re enrolled, they are only a phone call away with any questions or concerns you may have.
Building Your Foundation Through a Partnership With FLCBank
Florida Capital Bank is a community bank that is involved in community success. Our Business Relationship Bankers are proud to help you build the foundation of your business and grow with you. Click HERE to begin your partnership with FLCBank today!