Commercial Real Estate
With flexible terms and competitive rates a commercial loan can help your business meet its long-term capital needs. Ideal for equipment purchases, providing long-term working capital to support growth, buy-out of equity partners or competitors. Interest rates on term loans may be fixed or variable with terms as long as 25 years.
Business term loans allow you to finance major equipment, plant or building expansions projects. These loans are typically secured by the fixed assets owned by your business (buildings, real estate, and equipment).
Proceeds from a commercial loan can be used for
- Furniture and fixtures
- Commercial vehicles such as trucks, trailers, or excavation equipment
- Franchise purchase
Commercial Term Loans
LENDING EXPERTISE THAT GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS.
At Florida Capital Bank, you will benefit from innovative problem solving, rapid decision-making and knowledge that only years of experience can bring. These qualities help us meet your special, and sometimes complex, lending needs in extraordinary ways.
- Owner occupied real estate and equipment financing
- Refinancing of current debt
- Real estate investments
- Majority shareholder buyouts by partners, management or family
- Minority shareholder buy-ins and buy-outs
- Business acquisition financing