Tropical Storm Idalia Update
Information updated as of 8/31/2023 at 7:00 AM (ET).
FLCBank is actively monitoring Tropical Storm Idalia and its impact on our offices in Florida. The safety of our customers and our employees is our top priority. We will post any adjusted hours of operation and temporary closure notices of our branches and offices on the website and our Facebook page. We will update the latest information as it becomes available. Please check back periodically for updates.
- Thursday, August 31st
- Gainesville will be closed to walk-in traffic. FLCBank staff will be working remotely to assist customers via email and phone.
- The Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa branches will be open to walk-in traffic.
How to Access Your Accounts
You can access your account information via Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking.
If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to Enroll in Online Banking.
Business Mobile Apps
Personal Mobile Apps
Call Your Local Branch
We’re committed to being here for you.
This is what you can expect from us:
- We have disaster recovery plans that allow our services to continue with minimal disruption to our customers. To ensure the safety of our team, we have established procedures that allow our teams to work remotely during emergency situations and physical office closures. However, weather conditions may affect response times. We appreciate your patience.
- If we have to close an office, we can forward phones and emails to another office or to our Service Support team who will be available by phone.
- Online, mobile, and automated, pin-based telephone banking are available 24/7.
Below are resources that can assist you with updates and assistance before, during, and after a hurricane or server storm.
- National Hurricane Center
- Florida Division of Emergency Management:
- American Red Cross
- Find a local Red Cross chapter
- National Weather Service
- Know Your Evacuation Zone
- How to prepare for a storm
- Find a shelter
- What to do after a hurricane