We know that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting each of us differently. As this situation continues to evolve, we're taking steps to help businesses as much as possible with updated resources on navigating the new normal and information on funding sources to support your business during this time. We’re working with the SBA to provide information on SBA hardship relief assistance programs that can help our business customers, as well as other businesses in your communities.
Loan payment assistance for our customers:
If you are a current customer of FLCBank and unable to make your loan payment due to being impacted by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Our call wait times are longer than usual at this time, so we encourage you to email us instead.
- Commercial customers: Please email your Business Relationship Manager about your loan payment.
- SBA loan customers: The SBA is automatically providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. If your disaster loan was in “regular servicing” status on March 1, 2020, the SBA is providing automatic deferments through December 31, 2020.
- To learn more about the SBA Debt Relief Program visit the SBA website.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program - CARES ACT
FLCBank helped several small business owners with the Small Business Administration (SBA) paycheck Protection Program. If you received a PPP loan through FLCBank and have questions about the loan forgiveness process give us a call today. Below are helpful forms on the PPP Loan Forgiveness process:
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ Instructions
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ
- Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions (revised 6/16/2020)
- Loan Forgiveness Application (revised 6/16/2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions (6/25/2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions on Loan Forgiveness (8/4/2020)
If you receive calls, emails, or other communications claiming to be from the Treasury Department and offering COVID-19 related grants or stimulus payments in exchange for personal financial information, or an advance fee, or charge of any kind, including the purchase of gift cards, please do not respond. These are scams. Please contact the FBI at www.ic3.gov so that the scammers can be tracked and stopped.
Fraud involving payment of Federal taxes should be reported to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.
Back to Business
Maybe your business has already reopened or perhaps you are preparing for the next phase of reopening. Our friends at The Florida SBDC Network have provided this helpful checklist as you prepare for your next business chapter.
Being prepared for unexpected business interruptions and having a contingency plan in place can provide peace of mind in times of uncertainty. Check out the SBDC's guide to Business Resilience below.
Small Business Administration Relief Funding Options
Business Term Loans
If your business has financing needs for general business assets from $250,000 to $1,000,000, we can help. We offer 3 and 5 year variable or fixed interest term loans to help you expand your business or purchase long term assets. With competitive rates and fast decisions, FLCBank is here to help your business grow.
More Lending Solutions
FLCBank has an extensive array of financing options to help you achieve your business goals and aspirations.