Faster, Easier, More Convenient Way to Pay Bills.
Enjoy the convenience of Business BillPay from any of your eligible Business Online Banking accounts. Using the BillPay service saves you time by allowing you to schedule payments – all from one location, one username, and one password. With Business BillPay you can manage your company's expenditures and securely pay anyone online that you pay today by check.
Save Time and Money by Paying Bills Online
Business BillPay helps you spend less time paying bills by check and more time managing your day-to-day business. Paying your bills online eliminates the need to issue and mail checks and reduces your risk of check fraud. It’s easy to set up, available 24/7, and offers real-time information as well as pending transactions. Speak with a Business Relationship Banker to get started.
Simplify Your Vendor Payments
Business BillPay is the fastest, easiest way to pay vendors while maintaining internal controls. You can delegate responsibilities to your employees with individual user access levels and schedule and monitor your bill payments. Use it for all your business bills and expenses, reducing your risk from payment fraud, unauthorized transfers, counterfeit checks, forgeries, and bookkeeping discrepancies. With recurring payments, you set it, forget it, and never have to worry about missing a payment again. With our Online BillPay Guarantee1, you can pay with confidence.
Benefits of using Business BillPay:
- Set access for other individuals in your business
- Maintain internal control over the creation, approval, and viewing of payments
- Review payment history and manage pending payments
- Include invoice and credit memo details to ensure proper crediting of accounts
- Schedule payment dates and choose a frequency that works for your business — one-time, recurring, or auto-pay
- Receive alert notifications for scheduled and processed bill payments
- Pay multiple invoices from a single vendor with one payment
- Expedite payments and same-day payments for select payees2
Discover How Easy it is to Pay Business Bills Online
Business BillPay offers you the ability to pay the lease, utilities, or suppliers — all in one place.
To learn more about Business BillPay, contact a Business Relationship Banker today.