Ready to take your business to the next level? It could be time to take out a small business loan. When you take out a small business loan, it isn’t just about funding, it’s about moving your company forward.
Small business loans through (FLCBank) Florida Capital Bank are designed to help you capitalize on the opportunities that make sense for your business, whether you’re a doctor, attorney, or entrepreneur. Our bankers are experts at finding the right financing solution for your business.
We want to help you make your business better and cash flow shouldn’t keep you from reaching goals. For this article, we wanted to share with you the different ways you can use a small business loan to enhance your business and achieve goals.
- Day-to-day operations – A small business loan can help business owners who don’t have enough cash to cover daily operation expenses like payroll and rent. These loans are great for businesses who have off and on seasons in their industry.
- Equipment/machinery – Whether you’re a dentist who needs a new X-ray machine or a restaurant that needs a new refrigerator, big pieces of equipment are essential to your business, and a small business loan can help you purchase this equipment.
- Tenant improvements/ buildouts – If you’re moving your business into a new space or you want to modify the current space that you’re in, as a business owner, you likely have to fund parts of the buildout/tenant improvements. New wiring, a kitchen, lighting, and office layout are just some of the improvements you can make. The landlord may cover some of the costs, but as the tenant of the building a portion of the improvements will land on you and a small business loan can help you finance the costs of the improvements you need.
- Inventory – If you’re a product-based business, your inventory is how you make your money. Whether you need a to have larger stock on hand or have the latest trends in your store, a small business loan can help you buy this inventory, so you are able to have everything you need your customers are looking for.
- Refinancing debt – It’s possible to refinance online-business loans (with high rates) to general small business loans, which are more affordable and can save business owners thousands each month.
Other ways to use a small business loan:
- Launching a start-up
- Expanding an existing business
- Starting a franchise
- Acquiring a business
- Buying real estate
Need to Get a Small Business Loan in Jacksonville FL?
At FLCBank, we help business owners with financing. Whether you want to consolidate or refinance other debt, improve cash flow, make a major purchase, or manage your working capital, we have a business lending option to help you meet your goals.
Our team of banking experts at FLC Bank will help you find the right financing solution for your business. We have an extensive array of financing options to help you achieve your business goals and aspirations. Through two of the USDA’s most prominent programs, (USDA Business and Industrial Guaranteed Loan Program and the USDA Community Facilities Program), FLC Bank can help you secure the critical funds and can offer financing solutions for businesses or municipalities located in rural areas. The USDA also offers financing options through their Community Facilities Programs for public services and facilities such as health care, education, public safety, and public services.
Let our loan specialists determine if these viable programs are right for your financing needs. Check out our options at our USDA business loans page.
FLC Bank is a leader in the banking industry focusing on solutions for the financial well-being of businesses and their owners. We are a nationally chartered bank headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida with full-service branches located in Gainesville, Orlando, and Tampa Bay.
Click our small business loans page to learn more or call us at 8003183159.